A diagnostic scan tool that can flex to fit any technician and budget.
The MaxFlex (part number MDMAXFLEX), is a full featured, Android™ based diagnostic tablet that was designed for pure flexibility to meet the needs of all technicians and budgets in the professional automotive industry.
Matco's MaxFlex Diagnostic Scan Tablet
This affordable tablet is designed to flex three different ways to fit the needs of all technicians:
- Out of the box, the unit can be used as an enhanced code reader.
- If a technician only usually works on certain vehicle makes and models, the user can create a customized monthly subscription plan and only pay for the coverage they need.
- The tablet can also be configured to include a fully-loaded software package with annual updates.
Using the MaxFlex, the user can gain complete OE-level access to Asian, European and domestic applications for module coding, resets, relearns and bi-directional capabilities.
Affordable. Flexible. Personal.
“In addition to our top-of-the-line Maximus 3.0 model, we wanted to expand our Maximus line by introducing a more affordable option that offers our customers the ability to configure the scan tool to fit their diagnostic needs,” said Matco Tools Vice President of Marketing Ben Gambrel. “The MaxFlex is affordable and flexible to allow all technicians to have industry-leading diagnostic capabilities at their fingertips.”
Choose from using a monthly flexible subscription plan for the vehicle makes and models you need, or by selecting full coverage of all makes and models.
1 Tool. 3 Ways to Flex.
- Fully loaded annual coverage
- Flexible, monthly on-demand subscriptions
- Enhanced code reader/tablet with maintenance resets
All three subscription configurations are compatible with Matco’s automotive repair database – MaximusFix. This database provides technical service bulletins, flow charts, wiring diagrams and other manufacturer documents needed to help the technician get to the fix and efficiently complete the job.
Once you scan a vehicle, you now have full information right on your screen on how to make the fix.
MAXFLEX TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Screen Size: 10.1"
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1
- Processor: Quad-Cor 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Storage: 48 GB
- Battery: 7000 mAh (up to 8 hours)
- Rear Camera: 5 MP
- Wi-Fi®: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth®: Version 4.0
- Working Temperature: 32°F ~ 113°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F ~ 158°F
For more information on the MaxFlex, featuring the industry’s first patented, pay-as-you-go software subscription service, contact your Matco Distributor or visit: